Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Has "Vegas" finally arrived?!

.
Something I’ve wanted for a long time .... a dream that I wondered if would ever eventuate, may actually be going to come true! I think many of you already know, my heart has been set on a working bloodline Malinois for a long time ...
.
There's only one person in Australia that I would trust to breed, assess and make the decision of choosing that special puppy for me and that's Amanda Camiller at Vanrusselhof Malinois in Queensland and ... on Monday night, 27th April, 10 Vanrusselhof working bloodline Malinois puppies were born (6 boys & 4 girls)!
.
Proud Mum “Indy” with her 10 little disciples (below) ... first time Mum and doing a great job!
.
.
This litter is a line breeding on AUST CH DKCH DKBRCH Bryan Vom Haus Mecki IPO3 SchH3 (Imp NWY). Progeny already tightly line bred on Bryan are currently proving to be some of the best working dogs in the Australian Police Force, and are also present with the Royal Australian Air Force (RAAF), Security and Sporting Dogs in Australia and Overseas.
.
Bryan is the most credentialed working Malinois to ever enter Australia. Bryan is 2 X AUSC Grand National Schutzhund Champion and has 3 X Conformation Championship Titles (Australian, Danish and Working). He has also competed at the World Championships for Belgian Shepherds twice.
.
I was fortunate enough to spend some time with Bryan when I visited Queensland in 2006 and he certainly didn't disappoint me. I also got to meet Bryans' son "Kruegar", Sire of this litter, who also happens to be our "Krash’s" full litter brother. Mum, "Indy", is also daughter of Bryan. Photo's and pedigree information at Vanrusselhof website. Anway ... enough “breeder talk".
.
Now, we wait ... to see if one of these girls will answer to “Vegas”?
The next eight weeks are going to be the longest two months in my whole life!
.
Here they are again, just one day old ... in case you missed the picture at the beginning!
.
.

No comments: