Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Proud Dad ... Malinois in the News!

Monday morning at work I walked past the boardroom and glanced over at the front page of the newspaper and to my surprise, sprawled across have the front page was Belgian Malinois … obviously I don’t need to say that the newspaper was swiftly tucked under my arm, never to be returned to the boardroom!




When I actually got to read the article, it was introducing West Australia’s Police latest recruit, Police Dog “Argus” ... son of our recently adopted boy "Krash". Argus comes from full working malinois parentage lines from the very successful Vanrusselhof Malinois Kennels in Queensland (owned by Amanda Camiller). WA Police also have Vanrusselhof Raptor in training … nice to see the Malinois finally coming to the fore in the service fields in Australia!


Anyway, I was so proud I had to take the article home and show young Krash what a clever boy his son had grown into!




Full reports here ...

No comments: